Skype
vind103439

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

It's above 10 nayway.

Hell yeah.
Armageddon, Justice, God, Retribution.
Something inside me was pleased.

The yellow blood and huge guys seem to mess a little with the style, but from some point it has been weird anyway.

But the style in overall, graphics, animation, sounds, gore and action, they are simply perfect. Different from others, yes, maybe little slower, but maybe that's just my PC which isn't doing very well right now.
With Jebus tearing enemies apart and vomiting blood... it kept it's mood. A very dark mood.

I guess this the end, or at least I hope so for the sake of the characters. They deserve rest. So, well, good luck with other projects. Whatever they'll be, I know they'll be good. (I'm sometimes wondering, however, how does your head looks inside.)

(And personal thanks for inspiring me along the way. The skills with flash and graphics come in handy.)

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Hell yeah.

I was beginning to think that the movie was poor when they were watching each other and actually did nothing.

But then, action started.

And from that point, it was great. It's still not like the original, but it has it's own brutal style.

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

Very good, but not great. However...

Some jokes are fine. Some are boring.

But I give you a 5 for a Wobbey.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Congratulations!

I'm the winnar!

I thought about writing a walkthrough for this quiz. But then, I imagined how it would look like.

1. Lol

Splapp-me-do responds:

I LIKE YOUR STYLE!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

OMFG

I had to write a review for this. Giving 5 simply wasn't enough. You also deserve freakin' 10/10.
I mean, 11/10.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Holy shit

20 stickers. Debug mode unlocked. Yeah.

Wha..?

HOLY SHIT?!

I've been playing this for 2 hours?!