View Profile Kasamui

All 29 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Too loud

Everything nice, but one thing was driving me made when I was watching. The sound. Maybe it is something with my sound card, speekers or whatever, but I could hardly hear what were they saying, just loud voices from some kind of microphone or something like that.

Man... I've got a headache.

But Tellah's Meteo was nice thing enough. :)

Good work

This flash is really good - I haven't been laughing too much, but it is well made, and well, it's long (which is good thing here). Oh, and preloader rules!

Awesome Japanese

Graphics combined with the sound are looking good. And japanese... Awesome :P

You are on the way to destruction

This single animation isn't great, but I like it, cause it started "All your base" :P

Worth it.

Doesn't OWNZ, but it's kinda qorth this minute spent watching, and two minutes spent downloading.

Great job.

Maybe I haven't fallen in love with this movie, but I sing it sometimes during the day. Great job.

Yeah

This green color doesn't fit in my opinion. Oh well, this flash i one of the best I saw (like other Madness ones) anyway.

Two shotguns are something that always ownz. :>

Yeah

I like Madness Combat 4 more, but well, can;t get enough. :]
And I wonder, hom Madness hero is going to look like in the next episode. Is it possible to put more bandages on his body?

It just rules anyway.

Again. And again. And again.

No way! This is just way too violent!
I can't understand why I've watch it.
And why i've watched it again.
And again.
And again.
And again...

What happen? Someone set us up the bomb!

The graphic somewhat sucks, but it I've watched it few times because of the humor. Sometimes there are tons of jokes, but not funny at all - let's say Gil Quest... Enchanted me :D

"What happen?
Someone set us up the bomb!" fits especially nicely :P

And, for god's sake, it's long! Yeah! But of course, not long enough ;)

"Hold your head up high, raise your fist up in the air. Play metal. Louder than Hell."

32, Male